- This event has passed.
1st Annual Innsbrook Taste of Virginia
July 2, 2016 @ 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm
“We are excited to present Taste of Virginia. As a Virginia owned and operated business Capital Ale House is proud to state ‘we pour more Virginia beer than any other company,’ this event will highlight our efforts to promote all things Virginia.”
* All volunteers receive free entry, a meal and drink tickets for after their shift or during a break.
The best festival on July 4th weekend is in Innsbrook. The Innsbrook Foundation and Innsbrook Rotary are teaming up to put on one of the greatest culinary events in Richmond and closing the night with fireworks. Celebrating all things Virginia, Innsbrook Taste of Virginia is a food festival showcasing delicious dishes from local restaurants, each competing for the honorary “Taste of Virginia” title, as well as awards for other significant categories. Proceeds help support TOVA charity partner, FeedMore.
Date: Saturday, July 2nd (Rain Date: Sunday, July 3rd)
– Tasting Competition, 5pm-7pm
– Full menu items AND tastings available 3:30pm-9:30pm
– All restaurants have been given a minimum amount of tastings to provide. Tastings are available as early as 3:30pm and will continue until the restaurants run out. (Two Kings, Cooper’s Hawk, and our Desserts and Snack Vendors will not have tastings)
What to Expect:
- Restaurant tastings and full menu items
- Restaurants at TOVA: Continental Divide, Boka, Grapevine, Halligan’s, JEM’s Catering, Tarrant’s West, The Chili Forum, Cooper’s Hawk, Nacho Mama’s, Richmond Marriott Short Pump, and Two King’s Concessions
- Desserts and Snacks: Gelati Celesti, Kona Ice, and Mrs. Yoder’s Kitchen
- Virginia Craft beer tastings and full pours
- Breweries at TOVA: Hardywood, Strangeways, Steam Bell, Ardent, Isley, Legend, Devils Backbone, Bold Rock, Devils Backbone, Starr Hill, Midnight Brewery
- Virginia Wine tastings and glasses
- Drinks: Bloody Mary’s available from Huntsman Premium Bloody Mary mix and Le Bleu Water
- An array of local artisans and businesses offering their unique products and services
- Vendors include: Master Cho’s, Hand & Stone Massage, Mija’s Designs, Mary Kay, Mid-Atlantic Bath Solutions, Damsel in Defense, Wealth Innovations, One of a Kind Design Jewelry, Mona Lounge Cigars and more!
- Markel Kids Zone: Moon Bounce and lawn games -giant Jenga, Connect Four, and more
- Raffle to benefit FeedMore – Green Top will have an XL Big Green Egg grill, donated by Midas of Richmond, on site for raffle.
- Raffle Tickets: $20, limited number of tickets – DOUBLE YOUR CHANCES WITH TWO CANNED FOOD ITEMS
- Live music from Three Sheets to the Wind, Jackass Flats & Main Street Station
20 Minute fireworks show (fireworks begin after music ends at 9:15pm)
3:30pm-4:30pm – Main Street Station
5pm-6:30pm – Jackass Flats (one of Richmond’s most popular Bluegrass bands)
7:15pm-9:15pm – Three Sheets to the Wind, America’s #1 Tribute to Yacht Rock
- $5 In Advance (Innsbrook.com and Capital Ale house, $2 processing fee will apply); $8 at Gate, Kids 12 & under are FREE
- $2 Beer/Wine Tastings
- $3 Food Sample Plates
- $6 Beer and wine
Contact Yvonne Nelson for VIP and Skybox Options – Ynelson@innsbrook.com
Please leave your pets at home. Due to the abundance of food and fireworks, we ask you not to bring your pets to the event.
- Parking is a $5 donation to FeedMore
- Parking is open to the public and will be monitored by parking attendants on Lake Brook Dr., Cox Rd. (north of Nuckols Rd.), Markel Building at 4600 Cox Rd, and Overlook buildings on Sadler Road.
- Red Xs indicate closed entrances
- PA is the location of parking attendants
For additional questions and more information:
Sandy Kuhn; email@example.com; 804-864-3756
A special thank you to our sponsors:
Our media partners:
Brought to you by: