Helpful safety tips as you live work and play in Innsbrook
1- Stay alert and be aware of what’s going on around you.
- 2 – Park in a well-lighted space, and be sure to lock the car, close the windows, and hide valuables.
- 3 – Avoid carrying large amounts of cash; pay with a check or credit card whenever possible.
- 4 – Deter pickpockets and purse-snatchers. Don’t overburden yourself with packages. Be extra careful with purses and wallets. Carry a purse close to your body, not dangling by the straps. Put a wallet in an inside coat or front pants pocket.
- 5 – Shopping with kids? Teach them to go to a store clerk or security guard if you get separated.
- 6 – Track deliveries online and confirm delivery has occurred. You can sign up for email notifications to track your packages from initial shipment to its arrival. Switch delivery location to work where it can be received by someone or see if the post office or store the product is being shipped from can hold the package for pick up.
- 7 – Avoid becoming an easy by not leaving boxes for new electronics and other items in the open for garbage pick-up. Instead, break down any boxes you are throwing out, put them in garbage bags and place them inside a trash can.