Innsbrook Owners Association
This shared vision of Innsbrook’s development quality has grown over the years. Innsbrook is equal to the size and scale of a small city, and the Innsbrook Owners Association’s board provides the necessary oversight and management of its many amenities, grounds maintenance and daily operations, including property management services, architectural review, administration of association fees and overall park budget. Such vigilance in sound management practices continues to deliver the highest standards of quality within Innsbrook.
- Innsbrook is equal to the size and scale of a small city
Maintaining “common” areas which include:
Lakes, fountains & waterfalls
Deck area/picnic areas
Mail box/directory area
Common area signage
Entrances, medians & bridges
Monitoring and enforcing the Covenants and codes of Innsbrook Corporate Center by conducting property inspections
Maintaining the records of ownership such as acreage, property management companies and assessments
Managing the Innsbrook Corporate Center daily operations budget and capital expenses
Establishing and managing vendor contracts
Providing administration of insurance policies
Acting as liaison with the county, public organizations, Innsbrook Foundation, Innsbrook Board of Directors and President
- For questions about property management services please contact:
- Brian Menditto:
- Brian.Menditto@Highwoods.com • Phone (804) 747-7800 • Fax (804) 965-0164
- Wendy Walton-Smith:
- Wendy.Walton-Smith@Highwoods.com • Phone (804) 747-7800 • Fax (804) 965-0164
- Contact Property Management Here
Dues collection – bills and collects dues twice a year in January and July
Financial record keeping
- For questions about accounting please contact:
- Sheryl Carpenter:
- Sheryl.Carpenter@Highwoods.com • Phone(804) 747-7800 • Fax (804) 965-0164
- Innsbrook delivers the highest standards of quality
- Patrol officers meet and greet after a safety seminar
- Innsbrook Patrol teaches bicycle safety.
- Innsbrook Owners Association maintains common area including lakes and fountains.
- Ensuring architectural harmony for the businesses who call Innsbrook home.