Join us for this G.N.O. as we party the night away, Mardi Gras style!
We are honoring and celebrating women with a night to kick back, relax and enjoy some tunes, shopping, good food, chocolate, delicious wine, and the camaraderie of hanging with your girlfriends.
We have put together a panel of women, each of whom left their homeland to come to the United States. They are all U.S. citizens who have amazingly inspiring stories of their struggles, life experiences and triumphs.
Our EMPOWERMENT PANEL:
Antoinette Essa – CBS 6 Anchor and local community celebrity with her story of 2 homelands she loves
Michelli Morgan – When choices are made for you and you still
manage to turn them into an amazing destination story
Jackee Gonzalez – Making a public life out of a private story of
empowerment through service
Alina Franks – Her path from her homeland to the United States
will have you on the edge of your seat.
Join us a we help Rising Creek Family
Connection in their vital work to help women
and families transition from
shelters to permanent housing.
Bring an item to donate to Rising Creek Family Connection and be entered into our amazing raffle opportunities. Here is a list of easy, inexpensive items that they are in need of:
• Set of Silverware (4 place settings)
• Cooking utensils – spoons, spatulas, etc.
• Kitchen utensils – manual can opener, chef’s knife, cutting board,
• Bake-ware – cookie sheet, cake pans, casserole dishes, etc.
• Dish towels, pot holders, etc.
• Set of towels (bath, hand, wash), neutral colors
• They are very appreciative for any new housewares and linens