It’s not easy being in business today. With increasing competition,
decreasing margins and depressing daily economic headlines, it can
leave some immobilized and leave others dazed and confused, scrambling
for short term answers. So what do you do when “the going gets
tough?” The only answer is “the tough get going.” We still have
businesses to run, employees to support, families to feed and most
importantly new customers in need of the outstanding products and
services that we deliver! Guld will share his insight on how to take
charge and regain control of your destiny by showing you how to…
- Survive and even thrive in what is expected to be one of the most challenging years in business (you have no choice).
- Successfully compete in a crowded marketplace.
- Redefine and live your value proposition.
- Maximize the three legged stool for new business development success (sales, marketing and PR).
- Recommit yourself to your personal and professional goals
- Ignite (or re-ignite) your passion for the business
Guld will be presenting on this topic at the February 11th Innsbrook
Executives’ Breakfast Club meeting.